The Optimum and Optimum TS provide the intelligence needed to put the bait where the fish are. Precisely troll any lure while presenting depth and trolling data on a full-color 3.5" LCD display. Optimum wirelessly networks up to four downriggers which can be controlled simultaneously through the Cannon mobile app or a compatible Humminbird fish finder. Compatibility with Fish Hawk™ X4D Electronics allows you to monitor the depth, temperature and speed at your weight.
Fully integrates with Fish Hawk Electronics, the Cannon mobile app and up to four Optimum downriggers wirelessly. The wireless network allows for features like Auto Up all, with one push of a button to instantly retrieve all your weights at once or one at a time.
Full-Color LCD Screen
3.5" LCD screen with customizable views, sonar data, user preferences and day and night mode settings.
Stores up to 5 Preset Depths and remembers the depth of last catch. Cycle the weight up and down at preset intervals with Depth Cycle, or use Bottom Tracking to automatically keep your bait at preset distance from the bottom.
Complete wireless Integration with select Humminbird® fish finders for full control and critical trolling data.
Protect your boat from swinging weights. Your downrigger will automatically keep your weight at a set distance below the waterline.
Positive Ion Control (PIC)
Your boat’s electronics create a fish-repelling negative energy field in the water. Positive Ion Control neutralizes the negative energy field so fish will stick closer to your line.
Five (5) adjustable retrieve and deploy speeds with up to 250 feet-per-minute weight retrieval rate.
Optimum TS- Stainless Steel Telescopic Boom
316 marine-grade, extends from 24" to 53".
Optimum- Stainless Steel Telescopic Boom
Extends from 24" to 53".
- Optimum TS- Stainless Steel Telescopic Boom
Optimum TS- Stainless Steel Spool
Comes pre-spooled with 400' of 150 lb of stainless steel cable. Built to handle monofilament or "super lines" without snapping or breaking.
Optimum- Composite Spool
Comes pre-spooled with 400' of 150 lb of stainless steel cable.
- Optimum TS- Stainless Steel Spool
Dual Axis Rod Holder
Includes one (1) rear mount rod holder.
Includes two (2) rear mount rod holders.
- Optimum TS
Removable Side Plate
Easily access the spool to switch lines, fix snags and make adjustments.
Optimum TS Includes:
Universal Mounting Base, Low-Profile Swivel Base, line terminator, two (2) saltwater line releases, and manual crank handle.
Universal Mounting Base, Low-Profile Swivel Base, line terminator, two (2) Uni-line releases, and manual crank handle.
- Optimum TS Includes:
- Operation (Type): Electric
- Boom Length: 24" - 53" Telescopic
- Boom Material: Stainless Steel
- Line On Spool: 400' / 150 lb Stainless Steel Cable
- Retrieval Speed: 250' Per Minute
- Mounting Base: Low-Profile Swivel Base
- Weight Capacity: 20 lb
- Depth Counter: Digital
- Control Method: Keypad
- Positive Ion Control: Yes
- One-Boat Network Ready: Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
- Mobile App: Yes
- Full-Color LCD Screen: Yes
- Short Stop: Yes
- Soft Stop: Yes
- Depth Cycling: Yes
- Preset Depth Storage: Yes
- Bottom Tracking Compatible: Yes
- Adjustable Speeds: Yes
- Waterline Zero: Yes
- Auto Up: Yes
- Removable Side Plate: Yes
- Trolling Weight Storage Hook: Yes
- Enclosed Boom End: Yes
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Manuals and Resources
- Optimum Owner's Manual
- Optimum Installation Instructions
- Optimum Quick Reference Guide
- Optimum for APEX, SOLIX and HELIX
- Optimum™ Electric Downrigger Starter Guide Videos
- Optimum Setup Guide and Menu Defaults
- Networking the Optimum™ to a Humminbird® and Compatible Humminbird Fish Finders
- Pairing and Networking the Optimum
- What model of Fish Hawk™ Electronics is compatible with the Optimum™ downrigger?
- Optimum™ Downrigger Compatibility and Network